- Interact with children and their families in the waiting room during clinic sessions.
- Engage children in developmentally stimulating activities.
- Accompany patients and their families to other sites in the hospital, e.g. X-ray, inpatient, labs, and food pantry.
- Assist with grocery bags, supplements, high chairs, to transportation, etc.
- If choose to remain until post clinic conference, participate in clinic conference sharing observations of waiting room interactions.
Available shifts (some more than 3 hours): Tuesday 1-5, Wednesday 9-12, 1-5; Tuesday evening 4:30-7:30 (Tuesday evening clinic only happens once per month)