I am a student pursuing my MBA at Harvard Business School and leading a team of Harvard MBAs to write a business plan related to healthcare services in India. This is a FPSE (For Profit Social Enterprise). I am looking for 2-3 students to conduct primary and secondary research to aid the development of this plan.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to gain exposure to business, writing a business plan, healthcare, entrepreneurship, or emerging markets. The plan also has a major technology-related research component.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Attend weekly Executive Meetings on the Harvard Business School campus
- Interact with a target list of Harvard alumni for various modules of the plan
- Understand key strategic elements to tailor and push forward individual work modules appropriately
- Make regular presentations of key analyses and insights and outcomes of their work
- Expected work load is 4-5 hours / week
Participants can hope to gain from:
- Guidance and mentorship to conduct this research from MBA students
- One-on-one training on creating and executing essential analyses
- Regular feedback and updates on status of overall plan
- Broader career mentoring and advice if desired by students (We’re happy to help in any way to recognize your contributions!)
- Potential opportunities to participate in the post-competition stages of business launch
Participant profile: Position is ideal for premed, business, or engineering undergraduates. The project starts immediately and is expected to last 3 months.
Interested participants can please contact me via email / phone; or send me their resume. By way of background, before joining Harvard Business School I consulted for the Boston Consulting Group in USA and Germany. I am also authoring a book related to chronic ailments in India. I hold a Computer Science Engineering degree from the University of Michigan and have experience launching business divisions while working in Amazon.com, Inc.
HARVARD | BUSINESS | SCHOOL
MBA Class of 2010
857 334 6622